Outspoken or shy, Bible scholar or novice, there are ways that each of us can share Christ with others!
Share the Christian Faith
1. Invite someone to church, or to a church activity.
2. Find out about Christian events that are happening in your area and invite someone to go with you. (Ex: Christian movie, concert, conference, or Christian speaker)
3. Social media -Share Christian verses, articles or quotes.
4. Mail - Send someone a letter or card giving encouragement and sharing salvation.
5. Phone - pick up the phone and call someone that the Lord has put on your heart.
6. Gifts -Give gifts of Christian movies, books, music, devotionals or Bibles.
7. Bible tracts - Give out Bible tracts about salvation. (Always make sure any literature given out aligns with God's word.)
8. Acts of Service - Bring cookies or other food to your neighbor, offer to help someone in need. There are opportunities all around you to help people. Share the Gospel with them as the Holy Spirit leads you.
9. Talents - Use your God given talents to share the Gospel - singing, painting, writing, speaking, etc. We each have something unique we can offer.
10. Volunteer - at shelters, prisons, nursing homes, or food banks.
11. Donate - Give money to missionaries, your church, and any organization that is spreading the Gospel.
12. Pray - Make a list of lost people that you know, and pray for their salvation.
Let people see Christ in you! Talk about God naturally in your conversations. Glorify Him in all you do.
What to Tell Others about Christ
1.) Share your personal testimony- tell others how Christ has changed your life. We all have a story to tell.
2.) Carry a small Bible and highlight and number the following passages:
1. Romans 3:10
2. Romans 3:23
3. Romans 6:23
4. Romans 5:8
5. Romans 10:9
6. Romans 10:13
Use them as a reference. You can also write the verses on a notecard to carry with you.
3.) Electronic devices - Use an app such as Share your faith which walks through the plan of salvation.
4.) Be prepared - Read your Bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you with the right words.
5.) It's okay to tell someone that you don't know the answer, but you will find out. Refer them to a clergy or better yet, bring them to one.
"The gospel is only good news if it gets there in time"
— Carl F. H. Henry
Please help share the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ with the lost, before it is too late.
Will you share Christ with others today?